Proprietor


My name is Mr. Kasubi Bakir, and on behalf of my company “MyClean” trading name for AFKZ Limited, is writing to offer you my carpet cleaning services.

I am available to clean carpet anywhere within London and areas nearby 7days a week at a short notice. I am a certified carpet cleaning technician certified by the IICRC (Institute of International Carpet Restoration Certificate). My company will be cleaning using the machine supplied by ALLTECTM NETWORK. The New 2006 Aqua 40 has had a number of performance enhancing modifications which include …

  • new robust 3-stage vacuum motor with metal housing for higher airflow and longer life (optional upgrade to twin vacuum motors for better solution recovery and quicker drying)
  • a smoother running solution pump delivering 5 Bar (70 psi) of pressure (optional upgrade to 7Bar (100 psi) of working pressure)
  • an up-dated forced air cooling system to prevent overheating and prolong the life of the motors
  • improved “Whisper Quiet” noise reduction system, for a better working environment
  • robust stainless steel floor wand with easy-glide head for better overall cleaning performance

Would it be possible for me to call in and see you, so I can discuss what your requirements are and what kind of service I can offer you.

Thank you for taking your time to read this letter. I look forward to hearing from you soon.

Regards

Kasubi Bakir

Proprietor